
I remember my very first encounter with tupperware and I have been hooked ever since. I have a lot of tupperware for a person of my age and status. I love it and can't get enough of it. I have even given some away (see cartoon above). So please feel free to look around and let me know if you are interested in purchasing a great product that you can use every occasion.
If you are interested, please visit the website listed above. This will direct you to the order form. This link will also take you to view even more Tupperware products.
In the near future, I will be hosting an online Tupperware Party. So please leave your email address and I will contact you when the Party is going on. You will simply come to this website, decide what you want, and then order it. The orders will either go to me (I will deliver) or delivered directly to your door.

No comments:
Post a Comment